Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Supreme Injustice


EDITED: 6/26

I. Just. Can't. with The U.S. Supreme Court on how they have now turned-back time to when Americans of a Certain Colour could not vote. Sure, "they" can vote now, but only after jumping through paper-laden hurdles, GOP sponsored obstacles, and recourse to legal action should they be dismissed, as it were, from voting, which would mean enormous legal fees to fight the court.

Beyond that, it is the immaturity of Grown People who are making Huge Decisions for the country that is more than rankling; it's offensive and disgusting. Read THIS to grasp how foolish one particular so-called "Justice" reacted to his female colleague today. Such is not the kind of behaviour anyone would expect from someone who holds so much power.

I wish we could hold a SCOTUS justice in Contempt of a Colleague and further Contempt for childish, obvious reactions.

Go back to the sandbox, most of you fools.

I have nothing more to write that isn't all over every page of every newspaper and newsworthy website today. I don't need to turn on the TV for more angry and horrified reactions by those who realize what the change in the Voting Rights Act will mean when the next national election occurs. The decision today is nothing more than sickening and a supreme disgrace.

And tomorrow? The ruling on DOMA and Prop 8? Don't hold your breath for a solid answer, I'm sorry to impart.

But then, I could be wrong. I hope I am.

Image via: http://rapgenius.com

No comments:

Post a Comment