Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Tidbits


Good afternoon/evening/morning: It's time to check in on what's floating around in the Cyber World concerning the Real World…. Enjoy or not, per usual.

Yeah, Mitt. There are far more "Important Things": How's The La Jolla Mansion Reno Going?

Didn't I just write the same thing the other day? Great Minds And All That?

Mebe I'm going Blind again? I don't see anything impressive: Hamm-Hung, Oh Hum?

I swear I wrote the same thing the other day: Part II

Why does Arizona Hire These People? A Disturbing Cop-Out

With a song in his heart – today:  How Long Does a 'Bounce' Last?

Mimi's that important? Technically speaking? #$$$ HaHaHaHaHa!

Sorry it didn't work out, but everyone else needs to Get A Life

Or find a new one elsewhere: Get Your Tent Ready

Sex: Wolf, Wolf!

That's it for today…..

No comments:

Post a Comment