Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Any Excuse Will Do #10,532


Busy day at Casa Shauna Z. Stumbling over painters who have taken over parts of the house, I have been relegated to a space where creativity fails me. So, today I'm "off" in more ways than one. Gonna spend as much time smelling the fumes as possible and then slip away and hide with my cat for the remainder of the intrusive ordeal! But, there are lots of great articles and other treasures in the archives for your immense curiosity to keep you occupied until my next untimely return. Who knows? Window cleaners might be next...and that means half of the house from floor to ceiling. Never a dull moment with reconstruction, renovation, maintenance...especially in spurts.

See you soon!

Image via: http://www.diylife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment