Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Who Deserves a Flog Today?

I've been taking my time to fully absorb another cheating, low-down, underhanded, sly, deceitful, un-American attempt by members of the GOP to use redistricting in their states to ensure winning elections. I know that today's Big Focus in Washington is on Immigration Reform via Prez Obama's speech today, but I won't let last week's "Nefarious GOP" machinations that were headlining most Newz Sites slide by. Immigration Reform is absolutely necessary and I back anyone who has a fair, decent solution. But that's not why I'm here today in front of the Writing Machine. 

I'm here to raise my writing voice several notches in Quasi-Hysteria And Anger! And my trusty Flogging Whip is looking over my shoulder as I write, champing at the bit to crack a few whacks on the backs of those who have shown themselves to be The Worst Losers Ever since a Black Democrat stepped into the Oval Office. Yeah-yeah-yeah. I always make sure that I mention a "Black Democrat" in these posts for the simple reason that Republicans these days are so extreme, so hateful, so not-of-this-time in the evolution of Higher Consciousness that the fact the GOP isn't running The Entire Show in Washington and a Democrat is, was and is just Too Much for Evangelicals, Libertarians, People living in caves with an armory at their disposal to slaughter looters following a social or natural catastrophe, and so on. It runs against what they always believed America was: White, Right, and Superior to others. My, what hubris! The party of supposed religious ideology has been proving themselves to be nothing more than back room poker players, taking breaks to plot how to rig the next elections by moving districts around to fit their needed demographics with fellow GOP constituents. Doesn't anyone realize how desperately desperate the game has become? And may I ask if you believe moving districts around to stack the Voting Deck is the direction our country should be going for the future? No, it isn't decent. It's a Disgrace! It must be stopped! I don't care how many years this sort of Jigsaw Puzzling has been going on. NOW is the time to step up and YELL "NO!" to your representatives (if they'll listen) that RIGGING ENDS in this decade. As in NOW. Before the wily minds of these Robbers Of People's Rights get their way.

Pay attention Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Virginia. Unless you want cheaters to continue to be your political voices in both State & Federal Elections, there is a fight coming that requires constant vigilance so that our Democracy will remain a Democracy. The part of all of this BS that rankles me to the core of my Anger Gene is that those who are cheating and plotting to overthrow another political party in such devious ways claim to be on a Self-Righteous Path by using every "Family Values" argument available, although a few of those screaming about how our society is crumbling due to the supposed breakdown in Morality have more sleazy skeletons in their walk-in closets than a Serial Killer has victims. I will write it again and again – the Extreme Wing of the GOP are NOT to be trusted WITH ANYTHING! They are missing the point entirely for what America "stands for." They are cherry-picking The Bible. They are Bigots. And The Flogging Whip and I have had it up to our eyebrows with them. The eyes have already been blurred by fury.

If you care to know more to understand how serious a threat to our Freedom the redistricting plan is, Check It Out Here

Rant Over – for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment