Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Who Deserves a Flog Today?

Allow me to jump into the Paul Ryan Is A Horrible, Evil Person public floggings with my own Flogging Whip at hand. How typical and predictable of me, a few of you cynics may think (cuz, you know after yesterday's post how much I need to worry about what you all think of me). Must you read another round of how Awful Ryan Is for our country? More endless bashings with no real solution to how to deal with His Kind? Lots of words spouting his hypocrisy and cruelty to everyone but the very rich in his Budget Proposal? Acting as if the GOP won the election and the Dems and Prez Obama have to bend one more time to their wily shrilly-stubborn-defiant-wills? No. I just summed-up the basic communal media conversation and will now go about my own version of Why People Like Me do not, and never could, like Paul Ryan, in a simpler and more earthy manner. Let's begin at the more banal and edge toward the Final Answer.

  • He's in love with his abs and let's everyone know it
  • His nose is really long – just like Pinocchio
  • His nose gets bigger every time he talks
  • He looks creepy when his eyes bug out while he's trying to stare someone down
  • The guy is cocky – and it's unfounded beyond his abs
  • He has forgotten his roots
  • Everything he wants to cut in the budget will kill our elderly and poor
  • He is in love with the 1%
  • He is beholden to the 1-2%
  • He lacks compassion and basic humanity
  • Chances are he cackles instead of laughs in private
  • He wants to turn everything upside down in our society and government without a care in the world
  • He is delusional about the budget and a total failure at math
  • I don't like how he smirks
  • He and his Hill friends are Social-Political Sadists

Want to know his history and how Social Security provided the foundation for his younger years and college tuition? Read It Here – so, yes, I don't like him in a Big Way for all of the obvious reasons beyond my list. His is The Face Of American Disgrace. *

And you can quote me on that.

The Ryan Budget Details

No comments:

Post a Comment