Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's Geek Day!

Re: The Newz. Other than former Prez Ronald Reagan's preserved blood soon to spill on the auction block, I could give two twits in a twat about Mitt Romney, Cannes, and more stories about who has pissed on whose latest political parade or which news anchor had the latest tirade - the primary stories on most news websites and cable news - aside from FaceFlop's IPO debacle.

So, I'm going to give-in to the tempation to do a bit of web-based geeking today and hold off on writing another basic post until there is something I find particularly funny or disturbingly awful to flog...such as what religious leaders are saying about homosexuality and how to kill/main/tame/change the sinners.

Yeah. That one has me more than a bit irritated. Well, expect the Whip to be gearing-up for a few rounds with the hateful hypocrites when I've scratched the Geek Itch.

See ya' later!
Image via: http://www.123rf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment