Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Er, Uh, Um......


Good day/evening to all!

In honesty, I need another day to sort out practical situations and issues on my simple white porcelain plate that is beginning to look like an Eiffel Tower of medical bills, job concerns, and so on.

I'd much rather play music for you and find visuals of art that very well could warm your heart. My mind is also in another Mind-Freeze Mode from working on technical coding lessons for HTML and CSS. Little numbers and dashes and coding slashes are more than dancing in my head; they're haunting my dreams.

So, I'll post a variety of music videos from different genre's - at least one of which might suit your fancy.

And I'll find more street art (or something similar) to please your glance-y's.

Image via: Somewhere On the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment