Monday, June 18, 2012

Better Late Than Better

Gee-Haye-Sews! Hey there. How's it going? Where have I been today? As it happens, a simple blog post I began earlier to discuss why I wouldn't be blogging today has become a treatise; some kind of personal thesis/step-by-step account about a personal health issue.

The story is filled with unfortunate human frailties. Just what no one else in the world is doing in the interviews and on their blogs these days - as if that's why you stopped-by anyway: to learn about my odd history of medical issues - but as it goes in the lost moments of insane creativity and self-focus, I looked at the time/clock, and to my utter dismay, realized I must be in a different time zone than I had been in for months by meeting my noon deadlines. Now it's more like noon in another country, if not morning.

My first thought? I must write something!

Second: This is what I did - above. I wrote something.

Next thought. So what?

So - know that a story is on its way, although if you are looking for a political swipe or any tripe on anyone or anything, you'll be disappointed. It's a vent for me and beyond that - until published - we'll just let it be.

Happy Scrappy Monday!


UPDATE: My issues on health-related concerns will remain private. The info is only for a personal journal, not a personal journey. I was way-too-associated with my "stuff" when writing the above. Don't expect too much personalizing - at least until the fall. Then, as I anticipate, all Hell Will Break Loose! Until then, I remain your strange friend.


Image via: http://www.hercampus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment